Konami have revealed a teaser trailer for the upcoming PES 2018, due for release on 14th September. The full trailer will be revealed on 13th June. A number of changes that will be implemented in this game have also been announced - these include:
- Gameplay Masterclass - High quality gameplay finely tuned and refined.
- Presentation Overhaul - New in-game UI, redesigned with real player images in gameplay screen and myClub.
- PES League - Complete PES League integration, including myClub and new modes.
- Random Selection Match returns, along with Master League improvements (pre-season tournaments, an improved transfer system, and pre-match interviews).
- Online Play - 2v2 and 3v3 online co-op, a new dedicated game mode which includes support for local guests.
- Enhanced Visual Reality - Camp Nou, Signal Iduna Park and Anfield captured magnificently.
- Animations - The system and player models will feature incredibly realistic movement and amazing looking superstars.
- PC Compatibility - PC users can enjoy PES 2018 with the same quality that is on the PlayStation 4.
What about that, PES fans? A number of changes for this year's game. The online co-op will be a welcomed addition to this game, as will the news about an upgraded Master League. But now we want to hear from you - let us know what you think of the news, and were there any omissions that you'd have liked to have seen be included? Let us know the comment section below.