As we mentioned last week, there are a number of changes made in the latest update to the online aspect of Grand Theft Auto.
There are 83 changes in total. Here are the top changes:
- A new Lester ability has been added. Players will now be able to call Lester to have him tell his Cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- Players are now awarded more cash when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS jobs with less than 4 players.
- Every time a player likes or dislikes content they will receive 50 RP.
- Fixed an issue where players who had upgraded Personal Vehicles prior to 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
- Fixed an issue where players lost the Gusenberg Sweeper despite having purchased it during the Valentine’s Event.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to use the Creator in a Free Roam session and spawn in objects or vehicles.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to use weapons within their apartment and garage to kill other players.
- Vote screens now progress when a Job has received a majority vote.
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to reclaim their Personal Vehicles from the impound lot after being destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to receive hangs and long load times after completing several activities.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to render themselves and the car they were driving invisible to grief other players.
There is a single change to the Story mode:
- Fixed an issue where players could fail the "Monkey Business" Mission by dropping a Mission objective.
The full list is available here.