MapleStory's mobile counterpart, MapleStory M which is available on both Android and iOS has recently introduced a brand new magician Dragon Master class named Evan, alongside several new mini games and seasonal oriented events.
The Dragon Master Evan has the task to tame the last of the remaining Onyx dragon, Mir. Evan has a number of abilities, such as being able to summon Mir to battle using her dragon breath to neutralize enemies, whilst also allowing Evan to ride on her back as they fly.
As well as a new character, MapleStory M has also seen the arrival and confirmation of several character and seasonal events to celebrate the holidays with 6 events being confirmed.
The revealed events include;
- Evan Burning Event - Through January 17, Evan characters between levels 3 - 75 will be given 2 bonus levels each time they level up 1 level
- Evan update celebration - Through January 2, all players will receive special rewards including Buff Pets to help playing the game
- Evan Growth Support Event - Through January 24, Special Growth Support Boxes, which include 3 stages of “Dragon Mount,” Evan exclusive chair and medal are given as players level up the new Evan class
- Christmas Tree Decoration Event - Between December 24 to January 5, players can decorate Christmas trees with ornaments to earn Tree EXP for rewards
- New Year’s Attendance Event - Between January 1 to January 24, players who log-in for 14 days anytime during the event period will receive Unique Accessory Draw Ticket, Equipment Support Box, pets and various rewards
- Golden Pig Dice Event - Between January 10 to January 24, players can celebrate Golden Pig Year by obtaining special rewards from the board by rolling dice