Nintendo showed off an abundance of games during its E3 Press Conference today, highlighting what owners can expect to come to the system both this year and beyond.
In the middle of the conference, Reggie Fils-Aime announced all the games soon heading to the system, with some already available for players to purchase.
Key titles included Ubisoft's interstellar modular toys space shooter, Starlink Battle for Atlas which is set to feature Fox Mcloud and his Arwing. Popular games such as Minecraft and Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy were also announced as coming later this year to Switch.
Other games such as Sushi Striker The Way of Sushido and Fallout Shelter are available now for players to buy.
Release dates for the Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle's Donkey Kong Adventure DLC and Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion were also announced.
Read on below for the list of games from E3 coming to Switch later this year,
- Starlink Battle for Atlas – 16 October
- Arena of Valor – Fall 2018
- Minecraft – 21 June
- Sushi Striker The Way of Sushido – Available Now
- Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle Donkey Kong Adventure – 26 June
- Pixark – Fall 2018
- Just Dance 2019 – 23 October
- Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion – Summer 2018
- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker – 13 July
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy – 29 June
- Ninjala – Spring 2019
- Carcassonne – Holiday 2018
- Fifa 18 World Cup Update – Available Now
- Fifa 19 – 28 September
- Ark Survival Evolved – Fall 2018
- Wasteland 2 Directors Cut – Fall 2018
- Paladins – Available Now
- Fallout Shelter – Available Now
- Dark Souls – Summer 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate – 28 August
- Wolfenstein II The New Colossus – 29 June
- The World Ends With You – Fall 2018
- MegaMan 11 – 2 October
- Mario Aces Tennis – 22 June