Compile Heart has released 10 new screenshots showing off the Bug Skills and dungeon navigation for their upcoming RPG Death end re;Quest.
The Bug Skills are unique skills that each party member have to traverse the in-game game world of World's Odyssey. Check out the list of abilities, some of which you can see above:
- Shina: Spider Rodeo - Creates webs to leap onto large-scale platforms
- Lily: Melissa Poison - Removes vines that cover doorways.
- Al: Armo On - Creates a force-field of bugs that protects from poison bogs and pools of lava.
- Clea: Avalanche - Removes bugs that have bunched together to block doorways.
- Lucil: Specto Search - Materializes pathways that have been previously removed.
- Celica: Air Ride - Harnesses the power of buggies to fly across large gaps or chasms.
Death end re;Quest is coming to PlayStation 4 on 19th February 2019 in North America and 22nd February 2019 in Europe.