Abbey Games has released the first major update for Godhood, calling it Major Update 1: Will of the People. The major features that are included in the update are listed below:
- Worshipper Enthusiasm - Worshippers will now have "Enthusiasm" to religion and it will be up to the God (player) to maintain that "Enthusiasm".
- Holy Tribute - Worshippers can now be "taxed" by giving "Tribute" to God.
- Updated Faith Mechanics - Disciples' Faith now works on a scale of 0 to 100 and will gradually decrease over time.
- Prayer Mechanic - Worshippers will shout out prayers and it will be up to God to grant the prayer or ignore it.
- New Construction Mechanics - A new resource called "Materials" is now available and can be used to build new building.
- 8 new support buildings - Buildings to help maintain worshippers' faith.
- 4 new Commandment buildings - Buildings to help train/maintain worshippers
- New final island - A brand new island has been released.
- Difficulty Settings - Game difficulty can now be adjusted.
Godhood is currently available on Steam Early Access and GOG. For more details on Major Update 1: Will of the People, click here.