They say "write what you know", don't they? In that case, it's fairly safe to say that Aggro Crab, developer of the satirical, Silicon Valley-based dungeon crawler Going Under, is currently working from the comfort and/or isolation of the home. In the latest content update for the game, we see protagonist Jackie's bedroom for the first time. That's not all, though. In fact, that's barely scratching the surface of what's packed into this free PC content update. Check out the full list below.
Going Under - Working From Home Update
- Jackie's Room - Chill out, change costumes, listen to some tracks from the game's soundtrack and access a bonus game mode or two (more on that shortly).
- Imposter Mode - A new game mode, accessible from Jackie's room, which lets players run through a gauntlet of the three main dungeons. The mode culminates in a showdown with Jackie's "Imposter". Completion of subsequent difficulties in this mode unlocks additional costumes.
- Rolodex - Capture enemies in business cards to learn more about them in their own Rolodex profiles. Likewise, completing your co-workers' mentorships unlocks Rolodex pages for them too.
- Replay Old Dungeons - A set of levers near the slides in Fizzle lets players access earlier dungeons in the latter half of the game.
- New Equipment - 25 new skills, 24 new items and 9 new curses.
- A New In-Game App - Cubicle Reverb
- A New Flavour of Fizzle - The developer put a couple of "??" with this one. We think you're going to have to discover what this is by yourself.
- "Best Time" - Dungeons now display your fastest completion time on the stats card next to the entrance slide.
- A Few More Secrets to Discover
Aggro Crab clearly hasn't been slacking while its team works from home; there's a healthy stack of free content in this update, and that's without mentioning all the balance changes and bug fixes which are the foundation of any content update like this. For a look at those, check out the changelog below.
The Working From Home update for Going Under is out now on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. It will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Switch on the 2th February.