Although the festive holidays are coming to an end many in-game events such as World Of Warcraft’s The Feast Of Winter Veil will still be active until the 2nd January. The event celebrates the changing of seasons with merriment and feasting that brings different cultures and races together.
There are plenty of activities, collectables and achievements to be had before the event comes to a close including:
- Winter Hats to be collected from raid and dungeon bosses.
- Festive quests and activities to participate in.
- Festive wares from Merchants and Vendors.
- Seasonal pets, toys, craftable recipes and costumes to collect.
- Winter Veil achievements that are only available during the event.
Check out the official event site for The Feast Of Winter Veil here for full details.