PlayStation, Nike and Oklahoma City Thunder's Paul George have teamed up to create a PlayStation-themed set of sneakers.
The Nike PG-2 'PlayStation' Colorways are designed with the DualShock 4 controller in mind along with the PlayStation branding in general. Every inch of these sneakers pays homage to the PlayStation and once more the sneakers even light up. Some of the standout elements to these sneakers include:
- The tongues of the shoe sport the PG and PlayStation logos, which illuminate and pulsate blue just like when turning on the console
- The back heel of the left shoe has a unique barcode that contains a PSN voucher code, which can be redeemed at PlayStation Store for a Paul George Dynamic Theme for your PS4
- The colors of the sneaker pay homage to the buttons on the DualShock 4 controller
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe
- The look of the PG Dynamic Theme is reflected in the sock liner on each shoe
The Nike PG-2 'PlayStation' Colorways will be releasing globally on 10th February. You can learn more about them via the Nike SNKRS app.