UFO Interactive Games have announced that Raiden V: Director's Cut is launching 10th October on multiple platforms. The Raiden series launched 25 years ago in arcades and has helped to shape the history of the shoot ‘em up genre since. The trailer above shows a title packed full of colour and action.
- Two-player Couch Co-op: Partner up with a friend and end the Cranassian invasion.
- Story Mode: Including multiple endings depending on the player's performance and choices.
- New Missions: Two exclusive new missions enhance the story of Raiden V: Director's Cut
- New Ships: Choose from three unique ships, each with their own strengths and weapons
- Branching Levels: Maximise replayability with alternative routes through each stage
- Boss Missions: Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards
- Original Soundtrack: Packed full with 22 tracks
Raiden V: Director's Cut launches 10th October on multiple platforms: PlayStation Store, GOG.com, Humble Bundle, Amazon.com and Steam.