Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch for PlayStation 5 and Xbox X|S
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has received a new patch for both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions, with a PC one will come at a later date. We'll split the patch notes for easier understanding!
- Several save state errors have been fixed.
- The black screen during some streaming scenarios has been fixed.
- The vents in Stone Spires have been fixed.
- A music glitch where the audio wouldn't progress properly has been fixed.
- Rayvis can now be properly defeated, as the bug has been fixed.
- Players should not fall through elevators anymore.
- A late-game narrative sequence that used to glitch out now should work.
- Players can no longer get stuck in the Meditation Chamber.
- There's been an added note to some of BD-1's abilities to better explain them.
- The text scrolling has been improved.
- Minor translation errors have been fixed.
- Various crashing issues have been fixed.
- The occlusion behaviour has been updated to reduce idle time stalls.
- The streaming budget has also been updated to help alleviate traversal hitching.
- Some VFX have received performance improvements (this will arrive soon on consoles, too).
- The performance on newer i7 and i9 CPUs that have efficiency cores has been improved.
- The general performance that improves both the CPU and GPU utilisation has been improved, which reduced the idle time, both with and without raytracing.
- Some improvements have been made to the prebuilt shaders.
PlayStation 5 only:
- The value mismatch for HDR has been fixed