The annual 'Love Evolved' Valentine's Day event for ARK: Survival Evolved has begun! From the 11th - 18th February, players can enjoy access to a selection of limited-time items, as well as increased harvesting rates, XP rates and (appropriately) breeding rates.
Here's some of what players can expect to find in ARK's Valentine's Day event:
- Six new Chibi-Pets.
- Six player Valentine skins (Cupid Couture Bottom, Cupid Couture Top, Halo Headband, Teddy Bear Grenades, Bow & Eros, Love Shackles).
- Ability to fish for the Coelacanth fish and receive Valentine's rewards.
- Valentine's chocolates to heal and aid in acquiring tames.
- Valentine's candies to give new thematically appropriate colours to tames.
- New 'flirt' emote.
- New creature colours (Red, magenta, light red and white).
The Love Evolved event will run from 11th - 18th February for ARK: Survival Evolved on all platforms.