Developer Motion Twin has revealed that Fatal Falls, the upcoming DLC for its smash-hit roguelike Dead Cells, will release on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch on the 26th January. Just like the first DLC—The Bad Seed—which launched last year, this pack will come brimming with weapons, items, biomes and enemies. While you can catch the full changelog on the Motion Twin website, we've compiled a list of the major features below. Check it out, and while you're at it, you might want to watch the newly-released gameplay trailer (shown above) too!
Dead Cells: Fatal Falls
- New Biomes - The Fractured Shrines and The Undying Shores. Both of these new areas act as parallels to the existing "Stilt Village", "Clock Tower" and "Time Keeper" areas.
- New Enemies - Seven new foes in all. Motion Twin highlights the Myopic Crow, the Clumsy Swordsman, the Compulsive Gravedigger. Look forward to meeting those three!
- A New Boss - The Scarecrow (AKA: what happens when The Gardener succumbs to Malaise).
- New Weapons - Seven weapons join the party. They are Lightning Rods, Ferryman’s Lantern, Scarecrow’s Sickles, Iron Staff, Snake Fangs, Serenade and Cocoon.
- New Outfits - You can look forward to 10 of these new threads to collect.
Dead Cells: Fatal Falls will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC on the 26th January.