Set to release 5th June, Nintendo's 51 Worldwide Games has received an almost six-minute overview trailer, detailing each of the 51 games and features of the package as a whole. Check out the trailer above and read on for an overview of the non-game specific features players will enjoy in this package.
- Online and local multiplayer.
- Tabletop Mode - Place the console flat on a table to simulate a physical board.
- Mosaic Mode - Up to four consoles can be lined up side-by-side for a seamless multi-console multiplayer experience.
- Narrated Introductions - Each game features a unique, fully narrated introduction. Additional tutorials, strategies and nuggets of trivia are also fully narrated.
- Control Options - Several games have multiple control schemes: buttons, touch screen, motion controls etc.#
As a follow-up to 42 All-Time Classics on the DS, 51 Worldwide Games is doing more than upping the game selection. It's providing a more fully featured experience that celebrates the pastimes new and old that have entertained humankind over the years.
51 Worldwide Games releases exclusively for Switch on 5th June for £34.99.