The new top-down action shooter from the developer Action Square, ANVIL: Vault Breakers, is now Early Access since the 2nd of December and we have all the information.
In this game, players will be taking on the role of the powerful Vault Breakers who seek out "Vaults" which are remnants of an alien civilisation. Players are tasked to find these Vaults, which are scattered across diverse galaxies, and use their abilities to take down hundreds of monsters.
Because of the Vault Breaker's mechanical bodies, death isn't the end for they become stronger through it. Players keep the EXP to then put it into their Vault Breaker to then go another round. Kill, scavenge, die, and grow stronger — this is the life of a Vault Breaker.
In ANVIL: Vault Breakers you can:
- Become a "Breaker" and search for Vaults in the unknown galaxy
- Explore multiple galaxies with random planets and unique bosses
- Open vaults and defeat bosses to grow stronger
- Use over 100 randomly generated artifacts and dozens of weapons
- Explore a combination of different playstyles
ANVIL: Vault Breakers is available now for Early Access on Steam, Xbox Preview, and Xbox Game Pass.