The Early Access farming/life simulator RPG from Tropical Puppy, Fantasy Farming: Orange Season, has just been blessed with a new content update on Steam. Wondering what you can expect to find upon booting up your newly-updated game? Read on for the significant additions and changes:
- All-New Fishing System - With Dozens of fish to catch.
- New Tamed Animal Behaviour - Tamed animals now possess a regular routine and will leave "gifts" for the player.
- Sheep Added to the Game - Including the new material, wool.
- New Interiors - For the barn and coop.
- Four New Villagers - Gary, Yumiko, Shinnosuke and Kaori.
- Expanded Interactions With Certain Villagers - Martin, Mia and Prince.
- Improved Graphics - Particularly concerning trees, animals and the mountain regions.
- Redesigned Festival Locations
- In-Game Portraits For Every Character
- Changes to Farm Animal Management - A bell can be used to direct or gather animals.
- Wind Animations For Trees
- Bug Fixes and General Improvements
- Adjusted 'Game Zoom' Level
- New Sound Effects - Footsteps, for example.
- Improved Methods of Adding and Changing Gamepad Profiles
For the full changelog, check out Fantasy Farming: Orange Season's Steam News page.
The latest update is out now for Fantasy Farming: Orange Season on Steam Early Access.