Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is a 3D turn-based strategy game set in the iconic tabletop game universe. Players can use loads of different authentically crafted units and heroes, all of which have original and detailed models that bring Warhammer 40,000 to life.
Some of the features on the Warhammer 40,000 Steam page have been detailed below:
• Lead either the Space Wolves Space Marines in the campaign or the green tide of the Orks in skirmish battles.
• Two campaigns: Stormclaw (over 20 missions and skirmishes!) and Hour of the Wolf (over 25 missions and skirmishes.
• Play as the mighty Space Wolf heroes Krom Dragongaze, Ragnar Blackmane and their Jarl, the High King of Fenris, Logan Grimnar as well as the Ork Warbosses Grukk FaceRippa and Mogrok da Mangla.
• 30 Space Wolf units from packs of Blood Claws to the fearsome Predator – And lead the legendary Imperial Knight Gerantius.
• 30 Ork Goff units including the formidable Gorkonaut.
• Unit experience level progression though campaigns which unlock new abilities and tactical options.
• Generated skirmish maps on many different types of terrain and environment.
• Addictive multiplayer modes using Slitherine’s online PBEM++ server and a ranking system.
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is scheduled for release on 19th January on Steam.